- Come face to face with 12 real human bodies and over 150 organs perfectly preserved with state-of-the-art plastination techniques
- See each of the human body's vital organs displayed in isolation, and learn about how they all work in harmony to keep us alive
- Get a visceral reminder of the importance of looking after your own body, with organ exhibits showing the damage that smoking, drinking, and overeating can have
Take a look under the hood of the human body with the extraordinary Human Bodies exhibition, running for a limited time at the Arenas de Barcelona. See 12 real human bodies and over 150 human organs, perfectly preserved using sophisticated plastination techniques. It's an out of body experience!
Learn about the complex processes that regulate human biology - and get a reminder of the importance of taking care of your own body, with damaged organs displaying the harm that smoking, drinking, and binge-eating can do.
See the internal workings of the human heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, brain, and central nervous system. Each is displayed on their own, so you can really get a stripped back look at how our complex biological clockwork works!
You'll also learn about the plastination techniques used to preserve the bodies, and how they're used in medical science to understand and ultimately cure diseases.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Human Bodies exhibition
- Audio guide in English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The HUMAN BODIES exhibition is on the Cultural Space of the 3rd floor of the Arenas Shopping Centre
- Please arrive on time for your chosen timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.