Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Barcelona
Discover Barça from an open-topped double-decker
- Want total travel convenience, with the ability to see everything on your Barcelona Bucket List - from Sagrada to Passeig de Gràcia, and from Port Olimpic to Port Vell, with one easy to use ticket? This is your pass!
- One ticket, three routes. See all the sights and ride to Barcelona's beautiful beaches in the summer
- Download the free Bus Turístic app and discover hundreds of fascinating things to see and do around the city
With this comprehensive bus tour you can see all the sights from your comfy seat, and then hop off at any stop you'd like. Then hop back on the next bus, and continue to get to know the Catalan capital. With three routes you can cover the whole city! Choose a 1 or 2-day ticket and enjoy some of the most varied sight-seeing around!
The Blue Route takes you through all the essential must-sees, such as the towering Sagrada Familia and the magical Parc Güell. And of course, for football fans ... CAMP NOU!
The Red Route covers romantic spots in Parc de la Ciutadella, the bustle of Passeig de Gracia, as well as panoramic views from the highest mountain in Barcelona: Montjuïc. This varied route will have you hopping off and on again to get the most out of Barcelona's vibrant city rhythms.
The Green Route (summer only) takes you out to Barcelona's lengthy stretches of beach. Mingle with the locals at the popular Bogatell, or feel the sand beneath your toes at Mar Bella and Nova Mar Bella
- Ticket for one or two days
- Red, blue and green route
- Audio guide in 16 languages (incl. headphones)
- City map
- Show your smartphone ticket to the Barcelona Turisme representative when you board the bus for the first time
- Once they've scanned it, you'll be given a paper ticket which you can use for all subsequent bus rides
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The audio commentary was interesting and I would fully recommend the experience. Tiqets were excellent to deal with and I would have no hesitation in using them again, wherever I go next.