- Want to spend your holiday trying to count exact change and navigating complicated bus routes? We can't help you. But if you want total travel convenience, with the ability to see everything on your Barcelona Bucket List - from Sagrada to Passeig de Gràcia, and from Port Olimpic to Port Vell, with one easy to use ticket, then you're in luck - this is your pass!
- One ticket, three routes. See the highlights, the most picturesque places, and get a ride to Barcelona's beautiful beaches in the summer. Good for 1 or 2 days, this hop-on hop-off bus is your ticket to fantastic mobility during your visit to Barcelona
- With the free Bus Turístic Virtual app, you'll never be lost. This handy app tells you what highlights are near your bus stop and an arrow points the way
With this comprehensive bus tour you can hop on the bus, see some sights from your comfy seat, and then hop off at any stop you'd like to get to know better. When you're ready, hop back on the next bus, and continue to get to know the Catalan capital. With three routes you can plan to cover practically the whole city - and in summer, this can also be your beach transport! Choose a 1 or 2-day ticket and enjoy some of the most varied sight-seeing of your holiday!
Whether you're visiting Barcelona for a week or a few days, with the hop-on hop-off bus you can maximize your time in the Catalan capital. The Blue Route takes you through all the essential must-sees, such as the towering Sagrada Familia and the magical Parc Güell. And of course, for football fans ... CAMP NOU! The stadium is quite far out of the center, so combine a visit there with other highlights along the way.
The Red Route is the most central one. It covers romantic spots in Parc de la Ciutadella, the bustle of Passeig de Gracia, as well as panoramic views from the highest mountain in Barcelona: Montjuïc. This varied route will have you hopping off and on again to get the most out of Barcelona's vibrant city rhythms.
If there's still time on your agenda, you should take the beach break you deserve. The Green Route (summer only) takes you out and around Barcelona's lengthy stretches of sand and sun. Mingle with the locals at the popular Bogatell, or let the sand slip through your toes at Mar Bella and Nova Mar Bella. BTW: nude sunbathing is allowed here, so if you see naked people, that's why. If you prefer to be swimsuited that's fine. This is Catalonia: no judgements, just the good life.
- Ticket for one or two days
- Red, blue and green route
- Audio guide in 16 languages (incl. headphones)
- City map
- The ticket you receive is an official smartphone ticket. Unfortunately not all buses are adapted to this new form of tickets. Our advice is to print your ticket anyway, just in case!
- The best thing about hop-on hop-off buses is that (as the name says) you can hop on and hop off wherever you want! You've already got your ticket, so go ahead and begin your Barcelona adventure!
- First departure: Between 09:00 and 09:30 from any stop
- Last departure: 19:00 during winter - 20:00 during summer
- Frequency: Between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season
A perfect way to get around Barcelona, very frequent buses, you never have to wait very long, good WIFI is a bonus.
It was a perfect and an interessting day
Very convenient bkg experience.
Have been able to visit the places, parks and monuments in a cofortable and easy way.
The information received through the headfones during the trip was relevant and usefull.
It was an amazing tour highly recommend it
Prima ervaring! De bussen rijden af en aan. Oortjes in de bus en de audio ook in het Nederlands.
LAS RUTAS EXCELENTES, SOLO LE FALTO QUE TUVIERAN CONEXION USB PARA CARGAR EL CELULAR.
Excellent service. Thank you
Cette excursion est un bon moyen de découvrir les lieux et les monuments incontournables de Barcelone. De plus, les explications en plusieurs langues grâce aux écouteurs fournis vous permettent de suivre l'histoire et la richesse culturelle de cette superbe ville. Je recommande à 200 % !!!