- The simplest way to get around the city - just scan and go!
- All-access travel on Barcelona's public transport networks including to and from the airport
- Trams, trains, buses and more - your journey is your own
Tapas by tram, Casa Batlló by bus, or Camp Nou by coach. With the Hola Barcelona Travel Card, transport is so fluid it feels like part of the fun!
Explore freely for periods of 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days and do like the Catalans do, navigating the city's public transport network like a pro.
Scan your barcode at the TMB machines, found at the airport and in the city, to generate your Hola Barcelona Travel Card. Then, it's time to see the sights.
Arrive early for your guided tour of Sagrada Familia, or race over to the Gaudí Experience. Breeze your way to the beach, or make your lunch reservation on La Rambla - there really is no simpler way to get around Ciutat Comtal.
The metro, bus, urban railway, Montjuïc funicular, tram and regional railway are all at your disposal, so avoid the steep taxi fares and even use your pass to get back to the airport when it's time to say adios.
Go to one of the machines of TMB (Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona) at any metro station, press the button "voucher" and type in the barcode to get your Hola Barcelona Travel Card printed.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket