- Go wherever you want, whenever you want, with as many stops as you want. This is Barcelona your way!
- Choose one of five routes, relax and enjoy the drive thanks to the onboard GPS system. Beautiful Barcelona is yours!
- Cruise along the beach, drive up to funky Park Güell or show off your newly acquired tan along La Rambla
The Catalan capital is one of those rare cities that actually meets (and exceeds) expectations. It’s beautiful, quirky, fun, sunny, and, really hilly. So follow the advice of FC Barça’s legendary coach Johan Cruyff and turn this disadvantage into an advantage: Explore Barcelona by GoCar!
Going uphill to visit Gaudí's breathtaking Sagrada Familia? No problem. Climbing even higher to the funky Parc Güell? Step on. Time to hit the sands at the Barceloneta? Sure, downhill is even more fun!
The good folks at GoCar will tell you everything you need to know about your souped-up go-kart, which is equipped with a clever GPS system. Miss a turn and the device will reroute in no time, allowing you to focus on what matters - the sightseeing. Buckle up and go explore!
Show your smartphone ticket at the GoCar office to get started.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line L1 to Arc de Triomf
- Tram: Lines R1, R3, R4 and Regional to Arc de Triomf
- Address: Passeig de Pujades, 7, 08018 Barcelona