Tickets for Gaudí's Casa Vicens: Skip The Line
See Gaudí's first masterpiece – a stunningly designed summer house
- See master architect Antoni Gaudí's first masterpiece, and discover all the candy-colored secrets of this jaw-dropping summer house
- Learn all about Gaudí's inimitable style in a museum dedicated to the unique constructions, decorations, and symbolism which can be seen throughout all his work
- Relax in the Mediterranean-style garden, take in the sights atop the immaculate roof terrace, and browse the take-home treasures in the basement library and gift shop
See where it all began! Casa Vicens was Antoni Gaudí's first major commission, and its legacy can be felt throughout all of the master architect's finest work. It was built as a summer garden house for Manuel Vicens i Montaner, and kickstarted the Modernism movement in Europe. This fascinating museum is a living tribute to one of the greatest creative minds the world has ever known.
When a Catalonian stockbroker enlisted the skills of a young architect to design his holiday home, he couldn't have known the scale of the genius he was about to unleash. Inspired by patterns found in the natural world, the pastel-hued and intricately detailed miniature palace is as stunning today as it was in 1883.
Step inside Gaudí's mind and discover a technicolor tribute to his endless imagination. The renovated building has been repurposed as an architectural museum and cultural space, with two floors of meticulous design, and a truly exquisite rooftop terrace which offers amazing views of the surrounding area.
Don't miss the Mediterranean garden, dedicated to Saint Rita, and the cavernous Catalan vaults, which now house the La Capell bookshop – the perfect place to pick up a memento of your visit!
- Entrance to Casa Vicens
- Guided tour
Show your smartphone ticket directly at the entrance of Casa Vicens. Please make sure to arrive on time for your selected timeslot!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line L3 to Fontana or Lesseps, L7 to Pl. Molina
- Bus: Lines 22, 27, 32, 87, 114, N4, V17
Cuesta un poco que te expliquen las cosas y falta algo de explicación .
Por lo demás la casa muy chula