- We invite you to discover La Pedrera at night!
- Enjoy a unique, breathtaking and immersive audiovisual show on the roof terrace
- Travel back in time; 100 years of history await
- Savour a cup of sparkling wine with spectacular views of Barcelona
Another singular and spectacular building from Antoni Gaudí - the visionary Catalan architect.
The Casa Milà, also known as “La Pedrera”, is an unique modernist structure built between 1906 and 1912 by Antonio Gaudi (1852 - 1926), and declared a UNESCO world heritage in 1984.
Even though the official name of the building is Casa Mila (Mila House) in reference to the Mila family who commissioned it and lived there, it was nicknamed “La Pedrera” for its exterior appearance that looks like an opencast quarry.
Discover how La Pedrera changes at nightfall when its magical silhouette plays host to a new and mysterious nocturnal landscape; transforming from a forest into a desert as it plays fluidly with natural imagery - Antoni Gaudí’s great muse.
An unforgettable experience you can’t miss!
Pg. Gràcia, 92 (C. Provença, 261-265)
- Projections in Passeig de Gracia patio
- Discovering the building’s most remarkable treasures
- An extraordinary audio visual show on the Barcelona’s most remarkable Roof-Terrace
- A glass of cava to finish off the evening
- Language of the show: English
- From March to 2nd of November: every day from 21:00 to 23:00
- From 3rd of November to end of February: every day from 19:00 to 21:00
- Closed: 25 of December, from 11 to 17 of January
- Subway L3 and L5 stops diagonal
- Bus 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 and V17
- Download the tickets on your smartphone
- Once you have finished the purchase process you will receive the confirmation email in your email account. Download the document attached with the QR code and show it on your smartphone at the entrance.
Beeindruckendes Kennenlernen Gaudi's Pedrera mit einer sehr freundlichen Führerin mit sehr gut zu verstehendem Englisch. Der Sektempfang am Ende rundete die gelungene Veranstaltung ab.