Tickets for Gaudi's Pedrera: The Origins - Night Show (in English)
A magical evening in Gaudí's Pedrera
- Enjoy a unique, breathtaking and immersive audiovisual show on the roof terrace
- Travel back in time; 100 years of history await
- Savour a glass of sparkling wine with spectacular views of Barcelona
Another singular and spectacular building from Antoni Gaudí - the visionary Catalan architect.
The Casa Milà, also known as 'La Pedrera', is a unique modernist structure built between 1906 and 1912 by Antonio Gaudi (1852 - 1926), and declared a UNESCO world heritage in 1984.
Even though the official name of the building is Casa Mila (Mila House), in reference to the Mila family who commissioned it and lived there, it was nicknamed 'La Pedrera' for its exterior appearance that looks like an opencast quarry.
Discover how La Pedrera changes at nightfall when its magical silhouette plays host to a new and mysterious nocturnal landscape; transforming from a forest into a desert as it plays fluidly with natural imagery - Antoni Gaudí’s great muse.
An unforgettable experience you can’t miss!
- Projections in Passeig de Gracia patio
- Discovering the building’s most remarkable treasures
- An extraordinary audio visual show on the Barcelona’s most remarkable Roof-Terrace
- A glass of cava to finish off the evening
- Language of the show: English
- Metro: L3 or L5 to Diagonal
- Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 or V17
3 March - 5 November: Monday - Sunday, from 21:00
6 November - 24 December: Monday - Sunday, 19:00 - 21:00
26 December - 3 January: Monday - Sunday, 21:00 - 23:00
4 January - 2 March: Monday - Sunday, 19:00 - 21:00