Tickets for Gaudi's Pedrera: The Origins - Night Show (in English)
A magical audiovisual evening in Gaudí's Pedrera
- Enjoy a unique, breathtaking and immersive audiovisual show on the roof terrace
- Travel back in time; 100 years of history are waiting!
- Savour a glass of sparkling wine with spectacular views of Barcelona
Enter The Casa Milà, also known as 'La Pedrera' at nightfall and watch it transform with natural imagery in an incredible audiovisual display on the rooftop! Another singular and spectacular building from Antoni Gaudí - the visionary Catalan architect.
Ready to be wowed? Walk into The Casa Milà, also known as 'La Pedrera', a unique modernist structure built between 1906 and 1912 by Antonio Gaudi (1852 - 1926), and declared a UNESCO world heritage in 1984.
In this amazing audiovisual display on the rooftop, discover how La Pedrera changes at nightfall, when its magical silhouette plays host to a new and mysterious nocturnal landscape; transforming from a forest into a desert! be mesmerised as the scenery blends fluidly with natural imagery - Antoni Gaudí’s great muse.
An unforgettable experience you can’t miss!
- Projections in Passeig de Gracia patio
- Discovering the building’s most remarkable treasures
- An extraordinary audio visual show on the Barcelona’s most remarkable Roof-Terrace
- A glass of cava to finish off the evening
- Language of the show: English
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Metro: L3 or L5 to Diagonal
- Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 or V17
- Open daily
- 3 March - 5 November: From 21:00
- 6 November - 24 December: 19:00 - 21:00
- 26 December - 3 January: 21:00 - 23:00
- 4 January - 2 March: 19:00 - 21:00