- Take a guided tour of Antoni Gaudí's first major commission - the building that kicked off a wave of Modernist architecture across Europe
- See Gaudí's unmistakable decorative style of mystical and natural imagery down to the tiniest details, and learn about the young Gaudí's life
- Wander the gorgeous Mediterranean garden and the converted Catalan vaults, and pick up a book in the excellent La Capell bookshop
Before he dreamed up the Sagrada Familia and gave the world the gift of Park Güell and the mystical wonder of Casa Batlló, Antoni Gaudí was a plucky young architect out to make a name for himself.
Casa Vicens was his first major commission, and as well as ushering in a wave of Modernism across Europe, it cemented his status as the go-to genius for otherworldly architecture in Barcelona. Tour Gaudí's first imaginative masterpiece at this lesser-known gem of Catalan Modernisme.
- Entrance to Casa Vicens
- 90-minute guided tour in English, Catalan, Spanish, or French
- Show your smartphone ticket directly at the entrance of Casa Vicens
- Make sure to arrive on time for your selected timeslot!
- For reduced tickets, an ID, student ID, or other proof of eligibility is required
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.