- Get straight to the Gaudí action with fast-track entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Take a tour and absorb the amazing history on your own for as long as you like
- Explore Passeig de Gràcia, one of the most important avenues in Barcelona and Catalonia
Drive along the famous Passeig de Gràcia, the bustling street that links Plaça Catalunya and the district of Gracia. See two of Gaudí's last-to-be finished buildings, and get fast-track access plus a guided tour around the amazing Sagrada Familia.
Passeig de Gràcia is one of the most important avenues both in Barcelona and Catalonia. Learn about architectural details dating from the 19th century and focus in on the ornamental details of the colorful Casa Batlló, one of Gaudí's most famous works. You'll also witness La Pedrera, the last building built by Gaudí in Barcelona.
Next up, it's time for your guided tour of the Sagrada Familia. Your expert guide will make sure you won't miss any dramatic stories about the eccentric Gaudí and his mission.
Look up at the spires that tower over the Catalan capital. See the sunlight sending rainbows streaming in through the stained-glass windows. Look for the turtle at the base of one pillar, and the tortoise at another. These are designed to show the balance between land and sea. In fact, there are decorations inspired by nature and Christian iconography everywhere.
This tour is great for those who want to learn more about Gaudí and see the city's most iconic buildings, but don't have long in Barcelona.
- Transport in a roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Fast-track entrance into Sagrada Familia
- Access to the Sagrada Familia towers
- Entrance fee and stop at Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Food and drinks (water available in the bus for 1€)
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide as you board the bus at the meeting point, in front of the Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza on Plaça Catalunya
- This is the only meeting point where you can join this tour
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time and look for the guide with the orange umbrella
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
The cost of your fast-track ticket will go towards the work still needed to finish the Sagrada Familia, which makes you, the humble visitor, a co-creator in Antoni Gaudí's masterpiece. Snap a selfie to prove you played your part. You can't get a better Barcelona souvenir than that!
Sagrada Familia: Fast Track
Get straight into Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece and enjoy a FREE city guide
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access
See Gaudí's towering magnum opus, climb a tower and score a city guide
Park Güell & Sagrada Familia: Guided Tours
Two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one sunny morning!
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction