- Swan around Barcelona in an open-top bus, and see Antoni Gaudí's architectural creations, with fascinating commentary about each building along the way
- Get fast-track entrance and a guided tour around Gaudí's pièce de résistance, the magnificent Sagrada Familia – arguably one of the world's most breathtaking buildings
- After the tour, you're free to wander around the Sagrada for as long as you like, to get those all-important pictures
Discover the majesty of Catalan Modernisme on a Gaudí-themed guided tour around Barcelona. A breezy open-top bus will cruise along the city's bustling boulevards and avenues for a front-row seat to Gaudí's architectural masterpieces, before the tour reaches a mesmerizing climax with fast-track access and a guided tour around the spectacular Sagrada Familia.
Prepare to be wowed!
Passeig de Gràcia is one of the most important avenues both in Barcelona and Catalonia. Learn about architectural details dating from the 19th century and focus in on the ornamental details of the colorful Casa Batlló, one of Gaudí's most famous works. You'll also witness La Pedrera, the last building built by Gaudí in Barcelona.
Next up, it's time for your guided tour of the Sagrada Familia. Your expert guide will make sure you won't miss any dramatic stories about the eccentric Gaudí and his mission.
Look up at the spires that tower over the Catalan capital. See the sunlight sending rainbows streaming in through the stained-glass windows. Look for the turtle at the base of one pillar, and the tortoise at another. These are designed to show the balance between land and sea. In fact, there are decorations inspired by nature and Christian iconography everywhere.
This tour is great for those who want to learn more about Gaudí and see the city's most iconic buildings, but don't have long in Barcelona.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide as you board the bus at the meeting point, in front of the Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza on Plaça Catalunya
- This is the only meeting point where you can join this tour
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time and look for the guide with the orange umbrella
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The cost of your fast-track ticket will go towards the work still needed to finish the Sagrada Familia, which makes you, the humble visitor, a co-creator in Antoni Gaudí's masterpiece. Snap a selfie to prove you played your part. You can't get a better Barcelona souvenir than that!
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction