Tickets for Gaudí House Museum
- See fanciful furniture and objets d'art designed by the great Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí
- Don't just visit Parc Güell: tour the place where Gaudí spent his final years
- Gain insights into the Catalan craft production system during the Art Nouveau period
Nestled within the gardens of Parc Güell is the house where Gaudí spent his final days. Step inside for an intimate glimpse of the Catalan architect’s life and work, through fine furniture and other objects he designed. This is houseware, but not as you know it.
The Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí) was the home of renowned Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí for the last 20 years of his life (1906-1926). Not only that, the house itself was built under Gaudí's direction (note the ornate spire and pink exterior), and the back garden features a Gaudí-designed archway and sculptures.
Inside, there is everything Gaudí: furniture he designed, and drawings and artwork he created, all lovingly maintained to look the same as it did while Gaudí himself lived there.
Antoni Gaudí is one of the most beloved figures of Catalan culture. He is known mainly for his architecture, but in his wide-ranging career also designed furniture, objects, and landscapes. Not just necessary to understanding how Gaudí worked, the museum also provides an insight into the craft production system of Catalonia during the Art Nouveau period.
It was opened to the public as a museum in 1952, on what would be his 100th birthday. If you're hoping to get a real insight into Gaudí's life and work, a trip to the Gaudí House Museum is well worth your time.
Note: An entrance to Park Güell is not required to visit the house, but while you're in the area, definitely consider visiting the Monumental Zone. The Gaudí House Museum is within walking distance from this beautiful park.
- Groups of more than nine people aren't allowed in
- October - March: 10:00 - 18:00
- April and May: 10:00 - 20:00
- June - September: 09:00 - 20:00
- 25-26 December and 1, 6 January: 10:00 - 14:00
- Metro: L3 to Vallcarca or Lesseps
- Bus: H6, 32, 24 or 92
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket