Tickets for Gaudí Exhibition Center & Gothic Walking Tour
- Navigate Barcelona's oldest quarter with a guide and see the essential sights that you may have otherwise missed
- Feel your jaw drop as the narrow alleyways give way to architectural eye-candy like the Catedral de Santa Eulalia, Plaça del Rei, Capella de Santa Àgata, Iglesia de Santa Maria del Mar, Iglesia de Santa Maria del Pí, and lots more
- At the Gaudí Exhibition Center, get immersed in the creative process of genius architect Antoni Gaudi, with multi-sensory exhibits that bring his dreamlike visions to life
Two essential Barcelona experiences – one ticket. Navigate the labyrinth of old Roman and medieval architecture of the magnificent Gothic Quarter, while an expert guide paints a picture of the district's storied past and vibrant present.
Then, enter the mind of Barcelona's preeminent genius – no, not Lionel Messi, Antoni Gaudí! Visit the Gaudí Exhibition Center which uses cutting-edge technology to provide a multi-sensory journey into the creative process of 'God's architect'.
There's no shortage of tapas bars in the Gothic Quarter. But if you're looking for a meat-free tapas experience, check out Rasoterra. It's filled with delicious vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian options.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- For the Gothic Walking Tour, show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk of the Gaudí Exhibition Center. Be at the ticket desk 10 minutes before your selected timeslot
- The tour starts in front of the main door of the Gaudí Exhibition Center
- You can visit the museum before or after the tour, at your leisure