Tickets for Gaudí Experience
The 4D Gaudí Experience in Barcelona
- Learn about the life and work of Antoni Gaudí, from the Sagrada Família and Casa Milà to the works he started but never finished
- Take a 4D journey into the world of Catalan Modernism via a 7.1 surround sound screen, stereoscopic vision, and moving seats with special effects
- Interact with Gaudí's ideas and designs with interactive boards, touchscreens and scale models
The Sagrada Família wasn't the only thing Gaudí didn't finish. There are other works that never got to see the light of day. In this exciting exhibition you'll learn all about them - plus dive into a 4D experience. The Gaudí Experience is an introduction to his ideas, his designs, and his architectural masterpieces.
Gaudí was truly one-of-a-kind, and his unique architectural style changed the face of Barcelona forever. In this magical journey, best enjoyed after a visit to Park Güell, you'll dive into the 4D world of Catalan Modernism and really learn what made Antoni Gaudí tick.
There are two parts to the experience, 10 minutes in 4D and a 20-minute exhibition. Thanks to an impressive 7.1 surround sound screen, stereoscopic vision, plus moving seats with special effects, you'll see - and even feel - the ways in which Gaudí was inspired by the nature all around him.
See a forest become towering columns, spy the warriors hidden by chimneys, and watch a roof transform into iridescent dragon skin. All this and more (including a scale model of Park Güell) will give you a much better understanding of Catalonia's favorite son.
- Exhibition + 4D experience
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Gaudí Experience.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: L3 to Lesseps
- Bus: 24, 31, 32, H6 or 92 to Park Güell
Se hace corto.
Quizá un poco corto y mucho dragón pero tener la oportunidad de conocer la obra de Gaudi de esta manera me ha parecido muy original