- Enjoy a gallery full of Barcelona natives, including 100+ works by Tàpies, a main proponent of Informalism
- See fascinating works by other master artists displayed in an industrial modernist-style building
- Your ticket also includes entry to temporary exhibitions by guest artists on the rise in the contemporary art scene
One of Spain's most important 20th-century artists, Tàpies was known for his experimental style and mixed media pieces that brought non-artistic materials into his paintings. The Fundació, set up by Tàpies himself, not only houses an array of his work but also hosts up-and-comers in the art scene. It features an ever-changing display.
You can also enjoy the beauty of the Modernista building itself – the first of its kind in Barcelona. It was designed by master architect Lluís Domènech.
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the welcome desk
- Last admission is 15 minutes before closing
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
The Fundació Antoni Tàpies is located very close to Passeig de Gracia and Casa Batlló, less than a five-minute walk away!