Tickets for Flamenco Show at Tablao de Carmen + Dinner
Classic flamenco fiesta with a choice of meal in a traditional venue
- Witness traditional flamenco dancing in a traditional venue that promises an intimate night of dancers, guitarists, and cantaores
- Choose from two different meal options, a 3-course dinner, or a tapas menu with 7 dishes, plus sangria, wine (up to 1/2 bottle per person), and coffee
- Explore the plazas, streets and historical architecture of Poblo Espanyol
This toe-tapping tribute to the legendary bailaora (flamenco dancer) Carmen Amaya has been wowing the crowds at Tablao de Carmen in Barcelona since 1988. Witness a traditional flamenco show in this intimate Poble Espanyol space and choose from an Iberian 3-course meal or a typical tapas dinner with drinks!
Looking for atmosphere and entertainment? Sit at a table in a traditional flamenco venue and let the talented dancers, guitarists, and cantaores entertain you!
Witness a musical cast perform incredible flamenco in this intimate venue, located inside Poble Espanyol. This special area of Barcelona is filled with charming plazas and streets of historical architecture, so make some time for a look around before the show - your ticket grants you free entrance from 16:00.
At Tablao de Carmen itself you have two meal options. Choose from a delicious 3-course Iberian meal including dessert, or 7 different tapas dishes from the Flamenco Tapas menu. Both options come with mineral water, sangria, wine (up to 1/2 bottle per person), and coffee.
It's a fantastic way to start a night of dancing and music in Barcelona!
- Access to Poble Espanyol
- 1-hour flamenco show
- Show + Tapas option: 7 typical tapas (such as olives, salad, cheese, chicken, roasted potatoes, croquettes etc.) + dessert (Catalan crème brûlée)
- Show + Menu option: Iberic 3-course dinner (olives, ham, cheese / salad / roast beef with mashed potatoes or hake loin with green pea sauce and baked potatoes) + dessert (chocolate pudding)
- Options for vegetarians and children available
- Mineral water, wine or sangria, coffee or tea
Show your smartphone ticket for Tablao de Carmen at the main entrance of Poble Espanyol to get access and later at the entrance of Tablao de Carmen to be directed to your table.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Lines L1 or L3 to Plaça d'Espanya + 15 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines 13, 23 or 150 or touristic sightseeing bus to Poble Espanyol
- The Tablao de Carmen is inside Poble Espanyol
Inspiring and highly recommended!