- Witness traditional flamenco dancing in an intimate night of dancers, guitarists, and cantaores
- Explore the plazas, streets and historical architecture, and enter Poble Espanyol from 4pm
- Choose from different dinner options: a cocktail, a 3-course dinner, a tapas menu with 7 dishes, plus sangria, wine (up to 1/2 bottle per person), and coffee, or a star evening menu.
This tribute to the legendary bailaora (flamenco dancer) Carmen Amaya has been wowing the crowds at Tablao de Carmen in Barcelona since 1988. Witness a traditional flamenco show in this intimate Poble Espanyol space and choose from a cocktail, an Iberian 3-course meal, typical tapas, or a star evening dinner with drinks!
Looking for atmosphere and entertainment? Get ready to tap your toes in a traditional flamenco venue, where a cast of talented dancers, guitarists, and cantaores are waiting to entertain you!
This intimate venue is located inside Poble Espanyol - a special area of Barcelona filled with charming plazas and historical architecture. Head inside after 16:00 for a look around before the show - your ticket grants you free entrance.
At Tablao de Carmen itself you have three meal options. Choose from a delicious 3-course Iberian meal including dessert, or 7 different dishes from the tapas menu. Both options come with mineral water, sangria, wine (up to 1/2 bottle per person), and coffee. There's also the star evening option with 6 dishes, dessert and water, Premium reserve wines, Cava Brut, coffee or tea.
It's a fantastic way to start a night of dancing and music in Barcelona!
- Access to Poble Espanyol
- 1-hour flamenco show
- Cocktail + Show
- Show + Tapas: 7 tapas (olives, salad, cheese, chicken, roasted potatoes, croquettes etc.) + crème brûlée
- Show + Dinner Menu: 3 courses (olives, ham, cheese/salad/roast beef with mashed potatoes or hake loin with green pea sauce and baked potatoes) + Chocolate pudding
- Show + Evening Star Menu: olives with orange, goat cheese, ham, veal tenderloin, grilled red prawns, fish with tarragon mustard and chocolate mousse
- Vegetarian and kid options
- Water, wine, cava (Star Evening option) or sangria, coffee or tea
Show your smartphone ticket for Tablao de Carmen at the main entrance of Poble Espanyol to get access from 16:00 and later at the entrance of Tablao de Carmen to be directed to your table.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Lines L1 or L3 to Plaça d'Espanya + 15 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines 13, 23 or 150 or touristic sightseeing bus to Poble Espanyol
- The Tablao de Carmen is inside Poble Espanyol
All in one wonderfull experience!
And the tapas was good! They fixed all vegetarian, even though we didn’t order it. Polite waiter and helpful owners.
I had my printout of the tickets because Wi-fi is not always an option! And I would've been left out the doors! Be wise and have a backup too :)
Inspiring and highly recommended!