- Take a guided tour of Estrella Damm and see the cooking room, the fermentation tank and bodegas, the bottling process, and more
- Discover your favorite as you taste four different beers in a special tasting session
- Learn about the beer manufacturing process and the natural ingredients that go into each Estrella Damm bottle
There's nothing better than a nice cold beer, except maybe four beers in the place where they're brewed! Learn about the beer manufacturing process and exactly what goes into each bottle of Estrella Damm, with an exclusive guided tour of a 140-year-old brewery that includes a tasting session.
Over 140 years ago, two lovers fled the Franco-Prussian War and wound up in the Mediterranean, where they found a new lease of life. Their dreams came true, and those dreams involved beer. Lots of beer.
Find out what goes into Melanie and August Kuentzmann Damm's beer, as the Catalan brewery opens its doors to the public for the first time ever.
On your tour you'll learn the art of making something truly great from malt, hops, and rice. See the cooking room, the fermentation tank and bodegas, the bottling process, and then indulge your taste buds with a tasting session of four amazing Estrella Damm beers! (hic)
- Guided tour including cooking, fermentation, bottling areas, and bodegas
- Beer tasting of 4 different beers
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Lástima que el día que fuimos no estaba la planta activa del todo al haber sido festivo el día anterior y la parte de la producción sólo nos la contaron pero no la vimos en directo.
Aun así, 100% recomendable.