Tickets for Estrella Damm: Guided Tour
Taste the history of the popular Mediterranean lager Estrella Damm
- Take a guided tour of Estrella Damm and see the cooking room, the fermentation tank and bodegas, the bottling process, and more
- Discover your favorite as you taste four different beers in a special tasting session
- Learn about the beer manufacturing process and the natural ingredients that go into each Estrella Damm bottle
There's nothing better than a nice cold beer, except maybe four beers in the place where they're brewed! Learn about the beer manufacturing process and exactly what goes into each bottle of Estrella Damm, with an exclusive guided tour of a 140-year-old brewery that includes a tasting session.
Over 140 years ago, two lovers fled the Franco-Prussian War and wound up in the Mediterranean, where they found a new lease of life. Their dreams came true, and those dreams involved beer. Lots of beer.
Find out what goes into Melanie and August Kuentzmann Damm's beer, as the Catalan brewery opens its doors to the public for the first time ever.
On your tour you'll learn the art of making something truly great from malt, hops, and rice. See the cooking room, the fermentation tank and bodegas, the bottling process, and then indulge your taste buds with a tasting session of four amazing Estrella Damm beers! (hic)
- Guided tour including cooking, fermentation, bottling areas, and bodegas
- Beer tasting of 4 different beers
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line L9 Sud to Parc Nou + a 15-minute walk
- Bus: Line 165 from Plaça d'Espanya to Avenida Onze de Setembre