- Take a luxurious bus from Barcelona and back to the shopping mecca of La Roca Village
- Get out of the city, and get some retail therapy (complete with a VIP Savings Card for 10% discount in the shops)
- Get commentary on the sights you pass from the guide as you take a pleasant 40-minute bus ride
La Roca Village is hosting an exhibition of iconic T-shirts, organized by London’s Fashion and Textile Museum together with The Civic, Barnsley. Barcelona's largest boutique shopping street will be showcasing the most ubiquitous, affordable, and popular garment of the last 100 years – the T-shirt.
The exhibition features a curated collection of T-shirts from timeless brands such as Dior, Moschino, Gucci, and Vivienne Westwood. In celebration of this event, La Roca Village has designed a special limited-edition T-shirt, available with a minimum purchase of €100, to La Roca's Privilege members.
Grab a 40-minute guided bus ride from the center of Barcelona to a center of bargains, and back again. At the popular La Roca Village you'll have access to 130 bargain boutiques. This VIP card gets you an extra 10% off already discounted brand name and designer goods. Live well, shop hard.
The Shopping Express bus, a luxurious coach departing from Barcelona Center, will take you to a great shopping experience in La Roca Village. During the 40-minute bus ride you'll get a commentary from the guide. And when you step off the bus at La Roca Village, you've got a VIP savings card of 10% to use in the shops.
Inspired by the historical Modernista movement, the architecture of La Roca Village is an interpretation of a traditional Catalan Village. The best part though? The steep discounts on luxury brands like Burberry, Hugo Boss, Polo Ralph Lauren, Versace, and many more.
Show your smartphone ticket when you board the bus.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
From Passeig de Gràcia to La Roca Village:
- 1 November - 31 March: 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00
From La Roca Village to Passeig de Gràcia:
- 1 November - 31 March: 13:00, 14:00, 16:00, 17:00, 20:00
- 24 & 31 December: The Village closes at 19:00, last bus back at 17:00