- Explore the fascinating and eye-popping history of modernist architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch
- Visit 2 of his most impressive works, Casa Amatller and Casa de Les Punxes
- Learn about the life of Josep Puig i Cadafalch and Catalan's art history with an audio guide
Casa Amatller and Casa de les Punxes are two of the best-regarded works of architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch. With one ticket, you’ll experience both gorgeous examples of the city’s modernist style. You'll get swept up in the romance of this groundbreaking architect's finest achievements - and enjoy some beverages to boot!
As you browse the exhibits at Casa de Les Punxes, your audio guide will teach you all you never knew about architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch, one of the greatest figures of Catalan Modernism!
See how the legend of Saint George inspired his work, and learn how he came to design one of the greatest monuments of the Catalan Modernism Movement. To top off this adventure, you’ll cool down with a glass of cava or vermouth at the landmark’s appetizer bar Matalaranya, just like a local.
Then discover another of Josep Puig i Cadafalch's architectural masterpieces - Casa Amatller. This neo-Gothic style house with its ridged façade was inspired by Dutch architecture in the Netherlands.
Plus, as an homage to the former owner, chocolatier Antoni Amatller, you’ll also enjoy a cup of hot chocolate after a video tour.
- Casa de les Punxes: Skip-the-line access + Audio guide + Cava/vermouth
- Casa Amatller: Skip the line access + Video guide + Chocolate tasting
- Live guide
- Extra beverages and souvenirs
- Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance of each venue
- You can choose which venue you want to visit first
- After the first visit you have 3 days to visit the other venue
- Casa Amatller: Visits start every 30 minutes, no visits at 11:00, 12:00 and 17:00. The tour finishes with an authentic chocolate tasting in an exclusive place
- Casa de les Punxes: you can get your glass of Cava/vermouth at the bar of the museum
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.