Tickets for City Tour Barcelona
Hop-on and hop-off this bus around the city
- Soak up all the highlights of the Catalan capital - from Port Olimpic to Park Güell, and from Port Vell to Camp Nou
- One ticket, two routes, and 15 languages available on the audio guide. This is the best way to get a complete overview of Barcelona. Plus, you can jump off anywhere you fancy, and jump back on the next bus as it comes by
- Grab a ticket for 1 or 2 days, and tailor your tour of Barcelona to focus on the places you want to see and be most
Grab this hop-on hop-off bus tour and see Barcelona at your own pace. Ride a double-decker bus around the Catalan capital and see all the highlights. Snap stunning pics of the most picturesque places and hop off to roam around the ones you most want to explore! The included audio guide will fill you in on the history, cultural life, and amazing architecture of this seaside city.
Grab your printed ticket and hop on the bus at any one of the stops throughout the city. The ultra-convenient comprehensive bus service has two routes. The frequency of buses varies, it's between 5-25 minutes depending on the season, and each route takes approximately two hours.
East Route (Green)
Running from Plaça Catalunya, this route takes you to Port Vell, Barceloneta beach, Port Olímpic, Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, and more.
West Route (Orange)
Also departing from Plaça Catalunya, the Orange Route stops at Ciutadella - Zoo, Fundació Joan Miró, Vila Olímpica del Poblenou, Poble Espanyol, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Avinguda Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, and more.
- Both bus routes
- Audio guide in 15 languages
- Steward on all buses
- Show your printed ticket to the bus driver and hop-on!
- If you can't print your ticket, go to the Julia Travel Office to redeem your voucher
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Winter: 09:00 - 19:00 Summer: 09:00 - 20:00
You can hop-on and hop-off at any 'Barcelona City Tour' bus stop. The two routes start from Plaça Catalunya.
- Schöne Touren
- Gute Erklärungen üder Audio
- Gute Intervalle der Busse