- Get an unprecedented overview of Catalonia, with 147 miniature models of its most iconic and recognizable landmarks
- See the Sagrada Familia, Monserrat, Costa Brava, Roman Tarraco, Costa Dorada and many, many more
- Peak inside the custom workshop, where the team of expert craftspeople works tirelessly to create miniature perfection
How to see all of Catalonia in a day? Make it smaller! With over 60,000 square meters housing some 147 miniature models, this unique park is both very big and very small, and guaranteed to delight all ages. One of the largest miniature parks in the world, you'll feel like a very efficient giant as you tick off sight after unmissable sight!
Built in 1983 by the Ercilla family, Catalonia in Miniature was intended to provide a representative map of the country's most iconic sites and structures. Each of its 147 models is a perfect scale replica of the original, painstakingly sculpted by a team of expert craftspeople with the use of the original blueprints, high definition photography, and 3D scans.
You'll be amazed by the sheer level of detail and craftsmanship, and kids and adults alike will love towering over some of the most beautifully designed architecture in the world! It's the perfect way to get a (literal) overview of the region and/or enact your Godzilla fantasies – assuming the giant beast respects the strict 'no touching rule'.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Train S8 or S3 from Plaça Espanya in Barcelona to Sant Vicenç dels Horts Station, then on with bus line L62 to Rotonda Cesalpina.
- Free parking is available
- There is a picnic area and you are allowed to bring your own food and drinks!
The model of the Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece, took a mind-blowing 13,000 hours to complete – unlike the real thing, this version is definitely finished!
Se pasa una tarde agradable, recomendable!
VALE LA PENA REALIZARLA.