Tickets for Casa Vicens & Park Güell: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
- Experience the neo-Mudéjar magic of Antoni Gaudí's first major work, Casa Vicens
- Get skip-the-line access to the dreamy gardens and mosaics at Park Güell
- Benefit from a knowledgeable, English-speaking guide throughout both tours
It is easy to see the mark Antoni Gaudí left on Barcelona, and on this guided Gaudí tour, you'll explore two of his finest creations, Casa Vicens and Park Güell.
Visit the Spanish master's first major commission, the colorful Casa Vicens, before heading to see the lush gardens and vibrant mosaic structures at Park Güell.
Casa Vicens opens its doors exclusively for your small group. Step inside the building that put Gaudí on the map, and started the Modernist architecture wave across Europe.
From Casa Vicens, it's only a short, air-conditioned bus ride to Park Güell. Skip the long entry line and stroll the park's meandering, mosaic-lined walkways. Marvel at unique and colorful buildings that look ahead of their time, and admire Barcelona from Carmel Hill for the best view in town.
All the while, your English-speaking guide is there to regale you with the exciting and tragic life story of 'God's own architect'.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at Casa Vicens
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the starting time
The Essence of Casa Vicens: Guided Tour
Treat all five senses in the first ever house designed by Gaudí
Gaudí's Casa Vicens: Skip The Line
See Gaudí's first masterpiece – a stunningly designed summer house