- Visit the home of Manuel Rocamora Vidal and see his collection of over 4000 pieces!
- See Alcora ceramics, the detailed paintings, drawings and sculptures from the 19th and 20th centuries
- Explore the house and garden with a local, knowledgeable guide and learn the history as you go
Join a knowledgeable guide for a tour of Casa Rocamora and learn about Manuel Rocamora Vidal. See his collection of over 4000 pieces including ancient clothing, Alcora ceramics, drawings, sculptures, and more.
Born in Barcelona in 1892, artist and art lover Manuel started collecting ancient clothing at a young age. During your tour, you'll learn how and why he gathered more than 4000 pieces, which in 1969 became the contents of the Textile and Costume Museum of Barcelona's Rocamora Collection.
You'll tour the Elizabethan mansion Manuel acquired in the 1930s, and see Alcora ceramics, detailed paintings, drawings, and sculptures from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance desk of the venue. Don't be late! Tours start right on time.
- Metro: Line L3, get off at Lesseps
- Bus: Lines 16, 17, 22, 27, 28, 74, or 92
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.