Tickets for Casa Milà - La Pedrera
Another masterpiece by Gaudí built from 1905-10 and commissioned by the wealthy Pere Milà. This building was designed to be...
Another masterpiece by Gaudí built from 1905-10 and commissioned by the wealthy Pere Milà. This building was designed to be used as a fashionable home for the Milà family and as an office block.
The original name of the house was Casa Milà, however the building is better known for its name La Pedrera (The Quarry) that refers to the uneven gray stone facade, which ripples around the corner of Carrer de Provença.
Check ticket availability
La Pedrera Essential: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
- Access to La Pedrera
- Audio guide
- A FREE Barcelona city guide
La Pedrera Premium: Skip The Line & Open Date
- Open-date access to Casa Milà – La Pedrera
- Premium admission
- Exclusive visual guide (available in English, Catalan, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish)
La Pedrera: Exclusive Morning Access
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Guided tour of La Pedrera at sunrise
- Coffee or another drink at the café of La Pedrera
La Pedrera: Night Experience
- Duration: 70-90 minutes
- Projections in Passeig de Gracia patio
- Discovering the building’s most remarkable treasures
- An extraordinary audio visual show on the Barcelona’s most remarkable Roof-Terrace
- A glass of cava to finish off the evening