Tickets for Casa Milà - La Pedrera: Skip The Line
Gaudi’s astonishingly ornate Casa Milà and stunning views of Barcelona
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site - yet another brilliant work from the fantastical mind of architect Antoni Gaudí
- A reconstruction of the Milà's original apartment shows you how the original inhabitants lived in this quirky masterpiece. The Roof Terrace features iconic chimney pots and stunning views of Barcelona
- The attic's Espai Gaudí offers a comprehensive overview of Gaudí's work using models, audiovisuals and more
With its flowing exterior and the whimsical chimney pots on its roof, Casa Milà - also known as La Pedrera - represents Gaudí at the top of his game. The ornate interior is also the handiwork of the great Catalan architect. Skip the line and get right into this modernist masterpiece.
Gaudí designed Casa Milà for the wealthy businessman, Pere Milà and his wife. It's the architect's final residential building in Barcelona. For Gaudí enthusiasts it's a must-see, as it's the only building in the city that offers a comprehensive overview of this architectural genius.
With 4,500 m2 spread over five floors, it's an immersive experience. Casa Milà features a museum, the reproduction of an early 20th century apartment (El Pis de la Pedrera), an exhibition of Gaudí's work in the attic, and the grand roof terrace, with its famous chimney pots looking like surrealist chess pieces.
Even though the building is named after the family who commissioned it, it's more commonly known as La Pedrera (The Quarry) for its resemblance to an opencast quarry. Like a miner, you're free to come inside and dig into the life and work of Barcelona's favorite son.
Each ticket comes with the free audio guide, to help you experience this quirky - and architecturally sophisticated - construction.
- Access to La Pedrera
- Audio guide
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 - 20:30 and 09:00 - 23:00.
- Bus: Line 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 or V17
- Metro: Lines 3 or 5, Diagonal
- FGC: Provença-La Pedrera
- RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia
Were allowed to go in 10 min before tickets were scheduled. Great!