- Join a friendly local guide for an informative tour of Casa Manuel Felip and learn about Catalonian Modernism
- View a part of the private collection of contemporary art that the building hosts
- The stunning and richly detailed interior is the perfect culture fix, away from the crowds of Barcelona!
Get a Friday art-day fix at Casa Manuel Felip in Barcelona. This stunning modernista building on Carrer Ausiàs March was designed in 1905 and stands as one of the best examples of Catalan Modernism! Tour with a local guide for a lesson in art and history.
Casa Felip was once the residence of the Felip family, who commissioned the construction of the house to architect Telm Fernández i Janot in the early 1900s. See the detailed staircases, wrought ironwork, and Carrara marble, all of which make this a unique and fascinating tour.
The decorative arts of Modernism are all here to admire, in Barcelona's Eixample district. Casa Manuel Felip's first floor is the headquarters for the Vila Casas Foundation. Step out of Barcelona's bustle and into the richly detailed interior.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance desk of the Casa. Please make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro: Lines L1 or L4, get off at Urquinaona