- Hear an unforgettable jazz, soul, swing or Bossa nova concert on the roof terrace of an amazing building designed by Modernist architect Puig i Cadafalch
- Enjoy a free drink courtesy of the mansion's kitchen, during the concert
- Soak up the fantastic views and the beautiful evening atmosphere on the terrace and check out the inside of the towers
If Gaudi's work has been blowing your mind in Barcelona, you should also get onto the rooftop of this Modernist marvel from Josep Puig i Cadafalch. Your ticket to Casa de Les Punxes includes a drink, magical views of the city and a different band playing each night!
Cadafalch was a contemporary of Gaudí and his works are equally fanciful. Casa de Les Punxes means 'House of Spikes' in Catalan, so named because of the six tall towers and their spiky crowns.
Your special access to Casa de Les Punxes includes a funky concert on the roof terrace, with amazing views of the city. Depending on the night, treat your ears to the unforgettable sounds of jazz, soul, swing or Bossa nova (one of the best-known Brazilian music genres).
With a cool drink too,Casa de Les Punxes: Nights with Rhythm is a great way to wind down after a day in the hot Spanish sun!
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. Please make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro: Lines L4 or L5 to Verdaguer.