Tickets for Casa de Les Punxes: Nights with Rhythm
Live jazz music, snacks, and rooftop views to die for in a Modernist mansion
- Hear an unforgettable jazz concert on the roof terrace of an amazing building designed by Modernist architect Puig i Cadafalch
- Enjoy a free glass of cava and tapas, courtesy of the mansion's kitchen, during the concert
- Soak up the fantastic views and the beautiful evening atmosphere on the terrace and check out the inside of the towers
If Gaudi's work has been blowing your mind in Barcelona, you should also get onto the rooftops of this Modernist marvel from Josep Puig i Cadafalch. Cadafalch was a contemporary of Gaudí and his works are equally fanciful. Casa de Les Punxes has magical views of the city at night, and there's live music, cava, and tapas!
Your special access to Casa de Les Punxes includes a great jazz concert, some cool cava, and the chance to tuck into tapas made in the mansion's own kitchen - and all of this on the roof terrace, with amazing views of the city.
Casa de Les Punxes means 'House of Spikes' in Catalan, so named because of the six tall towers and their spiky crowns. You'll wander among these pointy peaks as live musicians provide the soundtrack!
Casa de Les Punxes: Nights with Rhythm is a great way to wind down after a day in the hot Spanish sun!
- Visit to the terrace and the towers
- Live Summer Nights music (jazz / jazz fusion)
- A glass of cava
- Two tapas from the house's very own kitchen, Matalaranya
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. Please make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.