- Skip the line and get into Barcelona's Casa Batlló for a special theatrical experience
- Hear witty anecdotes about Casa Batlló's construction in a fun and enjoyable way with your guide, Gaudí or Mrs. Ramoneta, the Batlló's family's maid (OK, it's just an actor!)
- Learn about Gaudí's creative world, the house's construction, and bourgeoisie life in the early 20th century
Antoni Gaudí was a genius of Catalan Modernism and you'll learn the intricacies of his crazy world in Barcelona's Casa Batlló. Join this exclusive Sunday-only 'Theatrical Visit' and let either Gaudí or the Batlló family's enthusiastic maid, Mrs. Ramoneta, lead you around the house.
If you've ever wondered about daily life at the beginning of the 20th century, you're about to find out via anecdotes, laughs and a decent sprinkling of historical facts as you're led around this iconic, somewhat loony-looking house.
Skip the line and join your character in costume, either a bearded Gaudí (complete with top hat) or Mrs. Ramoneta, for a special Sunday tour of Barcelona's Casa Batlló. You'll discover all the juicy secrets from within these walls.
Learn about the house's construction and how Gaudí's genius inspired and immortalized Modernisme. When the tour is over, stay and explore the museum on your own.
A must for something different and educational in Barcelona.
Take the fast-track line and show your smartphone ticket to get in. The tour starts at 17:00, please arrive 15 minutes before the start. After the tour, you can explore the museum on your own.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro: L2, L3 or L4 to Passeig de Gràcia
- Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 or 24
Casa Batlló: Blue
Visit the magical world of Casa Batlló with an augmented reality video guide
Casa Batlló: Be the First!
The early bird gets more Gaudí. Beat the crowds to a very Moderniste morning
Casa Batlló: Magic Nights
Night time fun and live music on Casa Batlló’s roof terrace