- Explore the beautiful, pioneering architecture of Antoni Gaudí's Casa Batlló in the unique atmosphere of nightfall
- Watch shadows scatter around the fantastical rooms, stairways, and halls as your torch illuminates the darkness
- An immersive audio guide will narrate the atmospheric scenes as you go, and you can soak in the magical ambience with a glass of cava on the Noble Floor
You might think it's a sunny summer city, but there are lots of cool things to do in Barcelona in winter too. From December 2 until February 9, something truly enchanting is happening at one of the city's cultural treasures.
Casa Batlló: Moon Nights lets you wander the psychedelic architecture of Gaudí's dreamlike townhouse under the atmospheric blanket of night. Armed with a head torch and an audio guide, you'll plunge into a shadowy wonderland for a once-in-a-lifetime cultural experience.
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Casa Batlló
- After scanning your ticket, you'll be provided with your head torch and audio guide to explore the house at dark
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Casa Batlló: Blue
Visit the magical world of Casa Batlló with an augmented reality video guide
Casa Batlló: Be the First!
The early bird gets more Gaudí. Beat the crowds to a very Moderniste morning
Casa Batlló: Theatrical Visit
Learn about bourgeoisie life and Modernisme from the Batlló family maid
Casa Batlló: Gold Priority
Get exclusive VIP entry to Casa Batlló, private hall access, and a free photo