- Toast to the end of another great day in Barcelona with special access to a live open-air concert on the Casa Batlló rooftop
- Enjoy a drink of your choice and listen to the live band, from pop, to rock, blues and flamenco
- Soak up amazing Barcelona views from one of the best vantage points in the city
Looking to end your Barcelona trip with a bang? Head to Casa Batlló in the evening, when the rooftop comes to life with a mesmerizing open-air concert! Take in amazing views over the city, immerse yourself in Gaudí's creative universe and refresh yourself with one drink included.
Antoni Gaudí was a genius of Catalan Modernisme and there's no place better to learn about the man and the intricacies of his crazy world in Barcelona's Casa Batlló. The rooftop is also a treat!
Head to Casa Batlló when the sun goes down for an extra special night of Gaudí goodness. Relax with one free drink as a live, open-air concert provides the soundtrack to some stunning scenic views. It could be pop, rock, blues... even flamenco getting those toes tapping!
Discover more of Gaudí's universe with an augmented reality video guide.
- Show your smartphone ticket to get in
- Entrance to Casa Batlló for self-guided visits with a video guide is at 20:00, the concert starts at 21:00, on the roof terrace. Make sure to be on time
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Casa Batlló: Blue
Visit the magical world of Casa Batlló with an augmented reality video guide
Casa Batlló: Be the First!
The early bird gets more Gaudí. Beat the crowds to a very Moderniste morning
Casa Batlló: Theatrical Visit
Learn about bourgeoisie life and Modernisme from the Batlló family maid