- Get into Barcelona's Casa Batlló before the crowds
- Bring this incredible building back to life via the latest in augmented reality technology
- Learn about Gaudí's creative world, the house's construction, and bourgeoisie life in the early 20th century
Antoni Gaudí was a genius of Catalan Modernism and you'll learn the intricacies of his crazy world in Barcelona's Casa Batlló. Be the first in the house and immerse yourself in a fairytale world thanks to the latest augmented reality technology!
If you've ever wondered about daily life at the beginning of the 20th century, you're about to find out via the latest in augmented reality technology.
Arrive before the crowds before 9 in the morning and dive into Gaudí's crazy architecture from a whole new perspective.
Learn the past and present purpose of this loony-looking house and be wowed by the warped imagination of a genius who inspired and immortalized Modernisme.
A must for something different and educational in Barcelona.
Take the fast-track line and show your smartphone ticket to get in.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro: L2, L3 or L4 to Passeig de Gràcia
- Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 or 24
Casa Batlló: Blue
Visit the magical world of Casa Batlló with an augmented reality video guide
Casa Batlló: Theatrical Visit
Learn about bourgeoisie life and Modernisme from the Batlló family maid
Casa Batlló: Gold Priority
Get exclusive VIP entry to Casa Batlló, private hall access, and a free photo