- Toast to the end of another great day in Barcelona with special access to a live open-air concert on the Casa Batlló rooftop
- Enjoy two drinks of your choice and listen to the live band, from pop, to rock, blues and flamenco
- Soak up amazing Barcelona views from one of the best vantage points in the city
Looking to end your Barcelona trip with a bang? Head to Casa Batlló in the evening, when the rooftop comes to life with a mesmerizing open-air concert! Take in amazing views over the city, immerse yourself in Gaudí's creative universe and refresh yourself with two drinks included.
Antoni Gaudí was a genius of Catalan Modernisme and there's no place better to learn about the man and the intricacies of his crazy world in Barcelona's Casa Batlló. The rooftop is also a treat!
Head to Casa Batlló when the sun goes down for an extra special night of Gaudí goodness. Relax with two free drinks as a live, open-air concert provides the soundtrack to some stunning scenic views. It could be pop, rock, blues... even flamenco getting those toes tapping!
Discover more of Gaudí's universe with an augmented reality video guide.
- Entrance to Casa Batlló
- Self-guided visit of Casa Batlló at night
- Video guide
- 1-hour live concert
- 2 drinks
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket to get in
- Entrance to Casa Batlló for self-guided visits with a video guide is at 20:00, the concert starts at 21:00, on the roof terrace. Make sure to be on time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: L2, L3 or L4 to Passeig de Gràcia
- Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 or 24
Just a many people, maybe give no comforobel feel !