Tickets for Casa Batlló: Be the First!
The early bird gets more Gaudí. Beat the crowds to a very Moderniste morning
- Get into Barcelona's Casa Batlló before the crowds
- Bring this incredible building back to life via the latest in augmented reality technology
- Learn about Gaudí's creative world, the house's construction, and bourgeoisie life in the early 20th century
Antoni Gaudí was a genius of Catalan Modernism and you'll learn the intricacies of his crazy world in Barcelona's Casa Batlló. Be the first in the house and immerse yourself in a fairytale world thanks to the latest augmented reality technology!
If you've ever wondered about daily life at the beginning of the 20th century, you're about to find out via the latest in augmented reality technology.
Arrive before the crowds before 9 in the morning and dive into Gaudí's crazy architecture from a whole new perspective.
Learn the past and present purpose of this loony-looking house and be wowed by the warped imagination of a genius who inspired and immortalized Modernisme.
A must for something different and educational in Barcelona.
- Fast-track entrance to Casa Batlló
- Video guide
Take the fast-track line and show your smartphone ticket to get in.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: L2, L3 or L4 to Passeig de Gràcia
- Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 or 24