- Join a friendly bilingual FC Barcelona guide and tour the iconic Camp Nou stadium and its immensely popular museum
- See the sparkling trophy cabinets, and visit the away dressing room, the commentary boxes, and more
- Put yourself in Leo Messi's shoes and descend the players' tunnel, emerging out into the biggest stadium in Europe - just another day at the office!
Football stadia tend to be impressive by nature, but FC Barcelona's Camp Nou is in a league of its own. This 100,000 seater cauldron of footballing legend is the largest football stadium in Europe and the second largest in the world. Pay homage to Messi and co. with a behind-the-scenes tour of the iconic ground.
A friendly Barça expert guide will greet you at the entrance of the museum, and prepare you for an immersive tour of one of football's most sacred sites!
See the bustling silverware cabinets filled to the brim with shiny Champions League trophies that Messi, Ronaldinho, Suarez, and Neymar helped the club collect as they steamrolled the rest of Europe over the last decade.
Your guide will provide you with a fascinating insider's account of the club's history and culture. Drop by the visiting dressing room and fill your nostrils with the smell of defeat!
Calm your nerves as you descend the players' tunnel and imagine the deafening roar of 100,000 fans screaming your name. Emerge out into the vertigo-inducing arena and gaze across the famous pitch where total football was perfected.
- 90-minute guided tour of Camp Nou with an English and Spanish speaking guide
- Visit of the stadium, player tunnel, press room, trophy room, multimedia area, new Messi area, dressing room
- Access to the FCB museum
- Barça Virtual Experience
- Audio guide
- Walk along the pitch
- Show your smartphone tickets at the entrance
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Match days of Champions League:
The tour is closed before and on match days. The museum, trophy room, Messi area and the panoramic view of the stadium are open until 15:00.
Match days of La Liga & Copa del Rey:
There are no tours on these days. The museum, trophy room, Messi area and the panoramic view are open until 3 hours before kick-off.