- Visit some of Barcelona's wackiest locations, including the Labyrinth of Fear, the Sweet Museum and the Giant's House
- Turn the city on its head in the Topsy-Turvy House, as you swap life on the floor for a walk on the ceiling
- Navigate the colorful Ribbon Maze and bump into yourself at the House of Mirrors – endless fun on La Rambla!
We can confirm that the Big Fun Museum is both very big, and very fun. Finding Gaudí a bit gaudy? This Catalan fun-factory is a bit more down to earth.
Explore vibrant rooms, 3D installations and colorful labyrinths. Gawp at objects in the Giant's House and walk the ceiling of the Topsy-Turvy House.
The zany exhibits make for amazing photo ops. Get snapped caressing a candy-flossed bull or slam dunking from a huge ball pit. Do it for the 'gram!
Swap your smartphone voucher at the entrance of the venue for a paper ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket