- See 5,500 exotic animals, right in the heart of Barcelona
- Get up close to some of nature's giants, cheer on the gravity-defying dolphin displays and even ride ponies and pet farmyard animals
- Learn all about the animal's lives and natural habitats and discover the zoo's ongoing conservation and breeding programmes
Get your zoo on and go wild in Barcelona's most animal-friendly attraction. One of the world's largest city zoos, it's filled with all the usual furry, feathered and finned suspects, so you can be sure of an adventure that's as educational as it is enjoyable – right in the heart of Barcelona!
At a mighty 32 acres, Barcelona's zoo is a real mammoth – or African elephant if we're being specific. Just as well, because it houses a veritable Noah's Ark of creatures, with around 5,500 animals from over 400 species.
From giraffes to gorillas to goldfish, it's got every 'g' animal you could dream of... and more! You can see the world's largest lizards in the Komodo Dragon enclosure, admire flocks of parrots and tropical birds in the aviary, gasp at the stunning dolphin displays, and even pet pigs and ride ponies in the child-friendly farmyard.
Of course, you'll also learn all about the animal behavior and habitats, and see the zoo's ongoing conservation efforts and breeding programmes in action. It's a fantastically fun day out for kids and adults, and the perfect escape from the bustle of Barcelona.
- Entrance to the zoo
- Food or drinks
- Special activities
- Lockers (available onsite for an extra fee)
Show your smartphone ticket at the turnstile.
The Zoo has two entrances, one through Parc de la Ciutadella and one on Carrer de Wellington, next to the Passeig de Circumval·lació (ring road).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Last admission at 17:00.
- Metro: Line L4 to Ciutadella - Vila Olípica or Line L1 to Marina or Arc de Triomf
- Train (Renfe) to Estació de França
- Tram: Line T4 to Ciutadella - Vila Olímpica
- Bus: Lines D20, H14, H16, V21, or V27