- See 2,000 exotic animals, right in the heart of Barcelona
- Get up close to some of nature's giants and see child-friendly farmyard animals
- Learn all about the animals' lives and natural habitats, and discover the zoo's ongoing conservation and breeding programs
Get your zoo on and go wild in Barcelona's most animal-friendly attraction. One of the world's largest city zoos, it's filled with all the usual furry, feathered and finned suspects, so you can be sure of an adventure that's as educational as it is enjoyable – right in the heart of Barcelona!
At a mighty 32 acres, Barcelona's zoo is a real mammoth – or African elephant if we're being specific. Just as well, because it houses a veritable Noah's Ark of creatures, with around 2,000 animals from over 300 species.
From giraffes to gorillas to goldfish, it's got every 'g' animal you could dream of... and more! You can see the world's largest lizards in the Komodo dragon enclosure, admire flocks of parrots and tropical birds in the aviary, or see pigs, ponies, and even a rare Catalan donkey in the child-friendly farmyard.
Of course, you'll also learn all about the animal behavior and habitats, and see the zoo's ongoing conservation efforts and breeding programs in action. It's a fantastically fun day out for kids and adults, and the perfect escape from the bustle of Barcelona.
- The Zoo has two entrances, one through Parc de la Ciutadella and one on Carrer de Wellington, next to the Passeig de la Circumval·lació
- Show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile at one of the two entrances
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line L4 to Ciutadella - Vila Olípica or Line L1 to Marina or Arc de Triomf
- Train (Renfe) to Estació de França
- Tram: Line T4 to Ciutadella - Vila Olímpica
- Bus: Lines D20, H14, H16, V21, or V27