- Redeem your pass at the Barcelona Tourist Information Office and it remains valid for seven days
- Visit Casa Amatller, Palau de la Música Catalana, Casa Vicens, Casa Coll i Regàs, Mataró, Cau Ferrat, Sitges and more - all with skip-the-line entry
- Get a free guidebook in Catalan, Spanish, English and French
Snap up your Barcelona Pass Modernista and step into major Catalan modernism highlights, as well as a wealth of art away from the major Barcelona landmarks. This pass stays valid for seven days and includes skip-the-line access to a number of buildings, exhibitions and works by world-renowned architects in Barcelona and surrounding towns.
The Barcelona Pass Modernista is designed to showcase how Renaissance, Modernism, and Catalan modernism has come to determine the very personality of buzzing Barcelona.
Explore the modernization of construction techniques. Get into Gothic elements, asymmetry, and the use of plant, natural and female figures, and discover little-known works.
You'll get skip-the-line access to Casa Amatller, Casa de les Punxes, Casa Vicens, Palauet Casadas, Biblioteca Arús, Palau Baró de Quadras, Casa Rocamora, Casa Felip, Palau de la Música Catalana and more.
- Guidebook in Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- Skip-the-line access to all venues
- Casa Amatller
- Casa de les Punxes
- Casa Vicens
- Palauet Casadas (on Mondays)
- Biblioteca Arús (on Tuesdays)
- Palau Baró de Quadras (on Wednesdays)
- Casa Rocamora (on Thurdsays)
- Casa Felip (on Fridays)
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
- Casa Museu Domènech i Montaner, Canet de Mar
- Casa Coll i Regàs, Mataró
- Cau Ferrat, Sitges
- mNACTEC - Museum of Catalan Science and Technology, Terrassa
- Casa Alegre de Sagrera, Terrassa
- Redeem your pass by showing your smartphone voucher before 19:00 at the Barcelona Tourist Information Office, underground at Plaça de Catalunya
- Please bring a valid ID
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.