- Party all through the night at over 20 of Barcelona's best clubs and discos
- Access a varied range of clubs and bars for free until two in the morning. Skip the line at as many venues as you like across 2 or 7 days
- Top clubs are included, such as Opium, Sutton, and Pacha - so there's something for everyone
Barcelona is famous for its nightlife, with the locals preferring to eat late and dance it all off until even later! The Barcelona Night Card gets you and your dancing shoes free entrance (and skip the line privileges) to more than 20 clubs and discos in Barcelona, including top faves Opium, Sutton, and Pacha.
No matter what your tastes, you'll find something you can shimmy to with either a 2-day or 7-day pass. Make the most of it - you're only limited by your energy level!
Once you've collected your card (at Plaça de Catalunya, 17, 08002), simply use it to enter your chosen party spot. Can't decide on one? Why not club-crawl? The card allows you to enter as many clubs as you like for free until two in the morning.
You'll get a free map and brochure featuring all the vital info and opening times for each venue, meaning all you have to do is book your taxi and get your glowsticks ready.
Redeem your card at the Barcelona Tourist Office with your smartphone voucher before 19:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: L1 or L3, Catalunya
- Bus: 16, 17, 24, 41, 42, 55 or 58
- RENFE and FGC trains: Catalunya
List of venues
Arena (Sala Madre, Sala Classic, Sala Dandy), Opium, Pacha Barcelona, Catwalk, Up&down, Oak, SalaB, Bikini, Boulevard, Cityhall, The Room, Otto Zutz, Moog, Sutton, Macarena, Soho, Shoko, Les Enfants, Costa Breve, La Terraza, Luz de Gas, Be Cool, Aire and Hyde.