Tickets for Barcelona Museum Pass: Skip The Line
Discover Picasso and five other top museums
- Discover Barcelona's six best art museums for the price of three! If a pub crawl isn't your thing, a museum crawl may be just what you need
- Explore a universe of Romanesque, Modernism and Contemporary art. Including works by great Spanish artists, such as Picasso, Miró, Tapiés, and more
- Save up to 45% off ticket prices, save time by skipping the lines - if you're planning on hitting some of Barcelona's finest museums, this is a sweet deal
You can't visit Barcelona and not heighten your appreciation of the beautiful. Grab this skip the line ticket and get speedy access to six of the best art museums in the Catalan capital for the price of three. The Museu Picasso of Barcelona, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC),Fundació Joan Miró, The Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB), Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA), and the Fundació Antoni Tàpies. After purchase this ticket is valid for a total of 12 months.
The Museu Picasso of Barcelona, opened on the 9th of March 1963, is the reference center for Pablo Picasso’s formative years. With more than 4,000 works in the permanent collection, here's one of the best places in the world to get up close to Pablo's genius.
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC) has a unique collection of Romanesque murals, Gothic and Renasissance art, as well as a considerable collection of art and design objects. Don't miss the Modernisme section, nor the rooftop, where you get 360º views of Barcelona.
Fundació Joan Miró
“I’m pleased to have created an open space, a place where people can stroll around and learn”. Years after Miró spoke these words the Fundació Joan Miró has become an internationally renowned museum. Here visitors can learn more about Miró and get exposed to works by up and coming artists (as was Miró's vision for his foundation).
The Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB) is a space for exhibitions and activities focused on the city and contemporary culture. A hotbed of experimentation, it's open to cinema, music, the performing arts and any other discipline you can invent.
The Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA) offers an enticing exhibition programme of outstanding contemporary art. Its iconic main building, designed by Richard Meier, features captivating exhibitions for art lovers and a permanent collection of more than 5,800 works.
Fundació Antoni Tàpies
The Fundació Antoni Tàpies, created by the painter Antoni Tàpies, has as its goal the promotion of knowledge of modern and contemporary art. The Fundació houses one of the most complete public collections of Tàpies’ work, and organizes activities and temporary exhibitions on contemporary art.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Barcelona Tourist Information Office (Oficina d'Informació de Turisme de Barcelona) underground at Plaça Catalunya, and receive your Museum Pass - Articket BCN. Then you can skip the line at each of the six museums
- The Museum Pass - Articket BCN is valid for 12 months after purchase
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Opening Hours - Oficina d'Informació de Turisme de Barcelona
08:30 - 21:00.