- Hold the best of Barcelona's magic in the palm of your hand
- Public transport to and from the airport and around the city are sorted in advance
- Enjoy skip-the-line museum tickets, entry to dozens of attractions, plus retail discounts, and more
The Barcelona Card is your key to the Catalan capital. With free public transport, skip-the-line museum entrance, and dozens of discounts for attractions around the city sorted in advance. All that's left is for you to decide in what order the magic happens.
With so much to see on every busy street corner in Barcelona, preparation is key to maximize your visit to Gaudí's vibrant city.
Sample the best of Gaudí's genius with discounted access to Casa Milà (La Pedrera) and Casa Batlló, or pay a free visit to the Picasso Museum.
Take the kids on the Golondrinas pleasure boats, make some furry friends at Barcelona Zoo, and discover the wonders of the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya and other fantastic museums.
Plus with this card you'll be traveling free on the metro, buses, Catalan railways, trams, and even on the airport train and metro. It also includes lots of discounts for shops around the city, so retail therapy is never far away!
Make the most of your Barcelona time with the Barcelona Card!
- Skip-the-line entry to museums and sights
- 72H unlimited free travel on the TMB metros and buses, the FGC city and suburban trains, trams, airport trains and Renfe suburban trains zone 1
- Map of Barcelona
- Guidebook in 6 languages
- Night buses
Go to the Barcelona Tourist Office (open 08:30-20:30) at one of the following locations and show your smartphone voucher to receive your Barcelona Card: Plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement; or Airport, terminals T1, T2 and metro L9 lobby.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Fundació Joan Miró
- MACBA Barcelona's Contemporary Art Museum
- MNAC Catalonia's National Art Museum
- Museu Picasso (needs reservation)
- El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria
- MUHBA El Call
- MUHBA Museum of the History of Barcelona
- MUHBA Refugi 307
- MUHBA Via Sepulcral
- Museu de Cultures del Món
- Museu del Disseny
- Museu Etnològic
- Museu Frederic Marès
- Monestir de Pedralbes
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- CosmoCaixa Barcelona
- Jardí Botànic de Barcelona
- Museu de les Ciències Naturals de Barcelona
- Museu de la Música
- Museu de la Xocolata
- Museu del Modernisme Català
- Museu Egipci de Barcelona
- Museu Olímpic i de l’Esport Joan Antoni Samaranch
If your goal is to walk around and see the monuments mainly, it will not be really usefull because you can walk around the city with ease.