- The unique Oceanarium features a transparent tunnel that's more than 80 meters long, so you can walk among sharks, eels, and stingrays
- Includes 14 aquariums representing the diverse marine communities of the Mediterranean, and 7 aquariums dedicated to the tropical seas. Experience the Caribbean, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Red Sea - all in one place!
- The penguins usually get fed at 13:30 and 16:30. Don't pass up a chance to see those flightless tuxedo-wearers gobble up their daily sushi!
Barcelona aquarium is the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world. Embark on an aquatic journey through the tropical oceans, coral reefs and marine communities of the Mediterranean. With 35 aquariums and 11,000 animals from 450 species it's full of sea life to get to know. This is the most undersea fun a land-dweller can have.
Submerge yourself in a fantastic underwater kingdom full of bizarre and beautiful sea creatures. Barcelona Aquarium consists of 21 large aquariums, a spectacular Oceanarium, a children's area and Planeta Aqua: an entire floor dedicated to the investigation of the largest and most mysterious area of our planet.
And, if you're into going deeper: there's an 80-meter long shark tunnel so you can safely walk through a sea full of these apex predators. A trip to Barcelona Aquarium is fun, fascinating and informative - and you don't even need to get wet!
- Show your mobile ticket at the entrance
- Subway L4 stops 'Barceloneta' - L3 stops 'Drassanes'
However I do feel it's worth going to especially if you have kids