- The unique Oceanarium is features a transparent tunnel that's more than 8 meters long, so you can walk among sharks, eels and stingrays
- Includes 14 aquariums representing the diverse marine communities of the Mediterranean, and 7 aquariums dedicated to the tropical seas. Experience the Caribbean, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Red Sea - all in one place!
- Ever wanted to swim with sharks? Now’s your chance. Be a scuba diver for a day and go cage diving with two different species of shark and numerous species of fish
Barcelona aquarium is the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world. Embark on an aquatic journey through the tropical oceans, coral reefs and marine communities of the Mediterranean. With 35 aquariums and 11,000 animals from 450 species it's full of sea life to get to know. This unique underwater world allows visitors to be more than just spectators; become a scuba diver for a day and dive with sharks in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity(!)
Submerge yourself in a fantastic underwater kingdom full of bizarre and beautiful sea creatures. Aquarium Barcelona consists of 21 large aquariums, a spectacular Oceanarium, a children's area and Planeta Aqua: an entire floor dedicated to investigating the largest and most mysterious area of our planet. It's fun, fascinating and informative.
Moll d'Espanya del Port Vell
- Show your mobile ticket at the entrance
- Subway L4 stops 'Barceloneta' - L3 stops 'Drassanes'
It was interesting but more suitable for kids.
Nice aquarium, especially if you have children with you in your Barcelona trip.
Wonderful visit really feel you are in the ocean.
Amazing & lovely
J'ai évité une longue file d'attente en commandant les billets en ligne