- Travel between any of the two airport terminals (T1 or T2) and the center of Barcelona (Pl. Catalunya) in just 3 stops!
- It's fast, comfortable, cheap, and only takes about 35 minutes each way – you also have Wifi and USB chargers on board
- Board at Pl. Catalunya, Sepúlveda-Urgell, and Pl. Espanya and opt to get off at Pl. Espanya, Gran Vía-Urgell, and Pl. Universitat
The last thing you want in Barcelona is bad tapas. The second last thing you want is to miss your flight! Get to and from the airport with one easy, stress-free smartphone ticket.
Step on board the Aerobús and you'll be on the official shuttle bus service that connects the airport to the middle of Barcelona! It leaves every 5 minutes, every day of the year, so there's always a bus to connect you to your flight.
It takes around 35 minutes each way, which is plenty of time to catch some useful tips on traveling in Barcelona on the TV, or watch the Spanish world go by!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver while boarding the bus at any of the stops
- If booked, the driver will give you your return ticket (please keep it with you since this will be the only one provided)
- You can board the bus outside Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 at Barcelona's airport (follow the bus signs in the airport to find the Aerobus)
- Return tickets have to be used within 15 days
- The bus stops at Pl. Catalunya are at Pl. Catalunya - Andana Central
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Line A1 - Terminal 1
From Pl. Catalunya to Airport T1
- From 05:00 to 06:40: every 10 min
- From 06:50 to 21:45: every 5 min
- From 21:50 to 00:30: every 10 min
From Airport T1 to Pl. Catalunya
- From 05:35 to 07:20: every 10 min
- From 07:30 to 22:20: every 5 min
- From 22:25 to 01:05: every 10 min
Line A2 - Terminal 2
From Pl. Catalunya to Airport T2
- From 05:00 to 00:30: every 10 min
From Airport T2 to Pl. Catalunya
- From 05:35 to 01:00: every 10 min
Pets are allowed as long as they are in boxes or cages of appropriate sizes and that do not bother other passengers (guide dogs are allowed).