- Put your inner thrill-seeker through its paces at one of Southeast Asia's largest amusement parks
- Zip around giant looping rollercoasters, freefall hundreds of feet, and soar through the air on fiendishly fun thrill-rides
- Take a dip in the world's largest wave pool, shoot down snaking water flumes, and chill out in the shallows in Asia's biggest water park
Adrenaline junkies, rollercoaster enthusiasts, and waterslide connoisseurs - rejoice! Siam Park City is your promised land! Get ready to skyrocket around giant loop-the-loops, swirl through the air on enormous chair-o-planes, shoot down gigantic watersides, and so much more across a sprawling park of thrilling rides and slippery slides.
Rip around the looping tracks of Boomerang, Siam Park's spiraling white-knuckle thrill-ride. It looks like a cartoon caricature of a rollercoaster and will test even the most seasoned theme park aficionados nerves! Can you handle it?
Spin through the air 50 meters above the ground Condor, and take in dizzying views of the park and surrounding city. Best not to eat too much cotton candy before this one!
After you've gone on each ride three times, it's time to cool off with a dip in the planet's largest wave pool. Zoom down some of the world's tallest rainbow colored watersides, and shoot through watery darkness in the aptly named Super Spiral.
There's plenty of smaller rides and slides for the kids too, so everyone gets a share of the good times.
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the ticketing booth for paper tickets
- For lunch, show your paper ticket at the Si-Am Marine Restaurant to get your table. Lunch will be served as long as the park is open
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- : time to get inside (despite the online ticket order), 6 activities closed this day.