Tickets for Siam Boran Culture Bike Tour
Explore Old Bangkok like a local on a bike tour to Thai for!
- Cycle the back streets of Bangkok and explore the Thai capital without sitting in 12 lanes of traffic
- Explore hidden garden paths, street food markets, and the stunning Khlong Talat flower market
- Take a ferry across the Chao Phraya River to visit amazing Buddhist temples, complete with friendly turtles
Hop on the back of a bike and explore the hidden maze of colorful backstreets and vibrant culture around the heart of Old Bangkok. Visit Chinatown and enjoy mouthwatering street food, marvel at the radiant floral beauty of Pak Khlong Talat flower market, take a ferry across the Chao Phraya River, and feed turtles in the sacred grounds of Wat Prayoon Temple.
Skip the 12-lane gridlock and see Bangkok the fun way - on a Siam Boran Culture Bike Tour through the city's gorgeous hidden back streets.
Cruise along secret garden pathways and calm canal cycleways to the bustling market stalls and street food vendors of Chinatown, and taste some delicious traditional Thai street food snacks.
After filling up on spicy goodness, follow the beautiful floral scent all the way to Pak Khlong Talat flower market, and flood your sense with colorful exotic flora from across Thailand.
Take a break and relax on the ferry crossing to the old capital of Thailand, and drink in the magnificent waterfront scenery. Explore beautiful functioning Buddhist temples and feed the lazy turtles in the serene temple grounds.
- Welcome drinks and WiFi at the Clubhouse
- Bicycle, small bike bag and safety helmet
- English-speaking local Thai guide
- Drinks and snacks provided by the guide
- Ferry trip across the river
- Fish foot spa at the Clubhouse
- Pictures taken by the guide
- Meals and souvenirs during the bike tour
Show your mobile voucher upon arrival.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.