- Through a unique show, learn how the ancient and sacred art of Muay Thai has evolved into one of the world's most amazing martial arts
- Meet crazily-named heroes like Tiger King in Disguise, Prisoner with Eight Limbs, and the Warrior of Broken Swords
- Watch two amateur Thai Boxing matches starring fighters chosen by Muay Thai legend Grand Master Sane Tubthimtong
This action-packed Bangkok spectacular proves why the sacred art of Muay Thai has evolved into one of the globe's most mesmerizing martial arts! As a bonus, catch two amateur Thai boxing matches after the show!
Get out of the hotel and into the ring - or as close as you can get - at Muay Thai Live: The Legend Lives.
Here, wannabe martial artists can learn the origins of Muay Thai, right back to its 300-year-old roots.
Watch Muay Thai's greatest heroes in action, from the Tiger King in Disguise to the Prisoner with Eight Limbs, to the Warrior of Broken Swords. What would you name yourself? Perhaps you'll know by the end of the show.
Stick around for Muay Thai Live Boxing: Warrior Rising - it's two Thai boxing matches starring fighters selected by Muay Thai legend Grand Master Sane Tubthimtong.
The Stage is a brand new theater in the heart of Asiatique The Riverfront, Asia's biggest retail, food and entertainment venue.
Right by the water, it's the perfect place to hang out before and after the show, practicing all those new moves!
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the box office before the show. The box office opens at 15:00
- The show starts at 20:00, doors open at 19:30
- Make sure to be on time! Latecomers must wait until the first break to take their seat
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket