- Feel the anticipation building as you walk through a glowing corridor and into the world's most incredible elevator journey!
- Arrive at the summit of Bangkok's skyline and savor the immense views across the city - it's spectacular at any time of day or night
- Summon your courage and traipse across the huge glass floor SkyWalk, suspended 310 meters above the bustling Thai capital
Tiptoe across the top of Bangkok's skyline, and experience the vertigo-inducing thrill of the Mahanakhon SkyWalk Observation Deck. This ticket will see you rocket to the roof of the Thai capital's tallest observation deck in 50 seconds flat.
With 360° panoramas across the city and 314 meters of dizzying elevation, whether you choose a spectacular sunset, a twinkling twilight, or a pale morning, the views will leave you speechless.
In keeping with much of the city, Bangkok's flagship building is an architectural marvel inside and out. A giant spiraling design cuts around the building like a pixelated snake that gives the King Power Mahanakhon its wow-factor.
Inside, it's equally impressive. The glowing digital wall effects lend a definite sci-fi feeling that builds the anticipation as you walk towards the elevator. Once inside said elevator, the fun really starts. Screens project amazing images of the city blurring beneath you as you soar high into the Thai sky.
Arriving at the 74th floor, 360° of mesmerizing cityscape will open up and envelop you. Here you can learn all about Bangkok’s landmarks through an interactive augmented reality experience.
Take a quick lift up to the 78th floor, and be floored! The glass-bottomed SkyWalk is only for the bravest of sightseers. Thailand's highest rooftop bar has cocktails and bubbly on hand if you need a bit of extra courage!
Swap your smartphone voucher at the ticket window for a paper ticket.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Take the Silom Line until Chong Nonsi BTS Station. Then take Exit 3 to get to the Mahanakhon Building.
Thanks for all. Greate music.