- Show your smartphone voucher upon arrival
- Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Cycle the back streets of Bangkok and explore the Thai capital without sitting in 12 lanes of traffic
- Explore hidden garden paths, street food markets, and the stunning Khlong Talat flower market
- Take a ferry across the Chao Phraya River to visit amazing Buddhist temples, complete with friendly turtles
Hop on the back of a bike and explore the hidden maze of colorful backstreets and vibrant culture around the heart of Old Bangkok. Visit Chinatown and enjoy mouthwatering street food, marvel at the radiant floral beauty of Pak Khlong Talat flower market, take a ferry across the Chao Phraya River, and feed turtles in the sacred grounds of Wat Prayoon Temple.
Skip the 12-lane gridlock and see Bangkok the fun way - on a Hidden Streets of Old Bangkok Bike Tour through the city's gorgeous hidden back streets.
Cruise along secret garden pathways and calm canal cycleways to the bustling market stalls and street food vendors of Chinatown, and taste some delicious traditional Thai street food snacks.
After filling up on spicy goodness, follow the beautiful floral scent all the way to Pak Khlong Talat flower market, and flood your sense with colorful exotic flora from across Thailand.
Take a break and relax on the ferry crossing to the old capital of Thailand, and drink in the magnificent waterfront scenery. Explore beautiful functioning Buddhist temples and feed the lazy turtles in the serene temple grounds.