- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, on the second floor (mezzanine floor) of the Yodpiman Flower Market
- The tour starts at 09:00, please make sure to be on time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Get some real cultural insights and an understanding of key Thai cooking ingredients
- Tour through Bangkok Flower Market and shop for the freshest in-season ingredients
- Cook a Thai appetizer, papaya salad, pad thai and a curry
So you've eaten like a tourist in Bangkok. Now it's time to cook like a local! This special tour combines an authentic market visit with a cooking class, guided by a best-in-class chef. Shop for ingredients, then learn how to whip up a Thai menu fit for a king!
Prepare your nostrils for a walk with your guide and group around the bustling Bangkok Flower Market. Chat with the meat and fish sellers, taste your way through the fruit stalls and even buy some edible flowers. You'll be needing those later.
In the kitchen, it's time to get cooking. You'll be led through the process of cooking a Thai appetizer, papaya salad, pad thai, and a curry from scratch. Nibble on tasty snacks and try some delicious Thai herbal drinks as you go. What are the edible flowers for? You'll have to wait and see.
By the end of the class, you'll hopefully have the confidence to cook your own delicious Thai food at home - and adapt it based on the ingredients in your own markets!
It's a taste of Bangkok to last forever!