- Take a relaxing boat ride along the world-famous Damnoen Floating Market
- An expert guide will tell you the history of the market, and point out all the best spots to nab some tasty Thai food
- Visit a traditional Thai house along the canals, and see how local people produce coconut sugar
Savor an authentic taste of Thailand, with a boat tour of Damnoen Floating Market. Cruise calmly along the warm waters of Damnoen Floating Market in a traditional Thai boat, and drink in the spectacle of colorful stalls, friendly vendors, and boats bustling about the busy canals at one of Thailand's most iconic locations.
An informative local guide will be on hand to provide the fascinating history of the market, as well as excellent recommendations about where to find the tastiest (and spiciest) Thai snacks. Otherwise, just follow your nose!
It's not all delicious zingy food and freshly picked fruit either. Steer your boat into one of the local craft stalls, and find intricate handmade ornaments, carved wooden toys, and handwoven fabrics.
You'll also make a quick stop along the way to visit a traditional Thai house, where you can see locals making brown coconut sugar.
The tour starts at 07:30. Please meet your guide 15 minutes before at the Bigcountry Vacation office and show your smartphone ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
A little back-and-forth is all part of the fun at Damnoen Floating Market - so don't be afraid to haggle for a bargain.