- Take a boat ride along the world-famous Damnoen Floating Market
- An expert local guide will give insightful history of the market, and point out all the best spots to nab some seriously tasty Thai food
- Sail at a calm pace around the bustling canals and visit authentic craft shops along the banks, or just sit back and enjoy the ride
Savor an authentic taste of Thailand, with a boat tour of Damnoen Floating Market. Cruise calmly along the warm waters of Damnoen Floating Market in a traditional Thai boat, and drink in the spectacle of colorful stalls, friendly vendors, and boats bustling about the busy canals at one of Thailand's most iconic locations.
An informative local guide will be on hand to provide the fascinating history of the market, as well as excellent recommendations about where to find the tastiest (and spiciest) Thai snacks. Otherwise, just follow your nose!
It's not all delicious zingy food, and freshly picked fruit either. Steer your boat into one of the local craft stalls, and find intricate handmade ornaments, carved wooden toys, and handwoven fabrics.
Or simply sit back and let the energetic atmosphere of this unique setting wash over you as you sip some coconut water with a big smile on your face.
- 5-hour guided tour of the Damnoen Floating Market
- Boat ride of the Damnoen Floating Market
- Driver and English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
The tour starts at 07:30. Please meet your guide 15 minutes before at the Asian Trails Tour Desk in the Rembrandt Hotel and show your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
A little back-and-forth is all part of the fun at Damnoen Floating Market - so don't be afraid to haggle for a bargain.