- See Bangkok's landmarks from a whole new point of view on the Chaophraya River
- Enjoy a welcome fruit cocktail and relax to the sounds of a live band
- Go back to the buffet table as many times as you like, there are Thai and international treats galore!
Bangkok by day is a lot of fun, but at night it's something truly special. Treat yourself to dinner on a fancy cruise boat fit for a princess! The Chao Phraya Princess Cruise comes with a welcome cocktail, a live band, and all the delicious food you can eat while soaking up sights like the Royal Grand Palace, the iconic Temple of Dawn, and the stunning Rama VIII Bridge.
The Chao Phraya River was the origin of Thai civilization, and most of Bangkok's history revolves around its glittering waters. At night, the views from its winding waterways are spectacular, so this cool cruise is the perfect chance to have a great meal and see the landmarks at the same time.
Take your pick of Thai and international options from the buffet table. If your welcome cocktail isn't enough, there's a bar on board and your smiling server will be happy to crack open a beer, or whatever else floats your boat.
The live band makes for an excellent side dish, and there's tea and coffee to keep you going if you're planning to carry on the fun back in Bangkok!
Check in by showing your smartphone voucher at the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise check-in counter located opposite The Coffee Club outside the River City Complex.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- BTS: Alight at Saphan Taksin Station, and take Exit 1 or 2 to Sathorn Pier. From there, take the RCB shuttle boat (free of charge) to River City Bangkok (departs every hour)
- MRT: Alight at Hua Lamphong Station, and take Exit 1. From there, take a taxi or tuk-tuk to River City Bangkok (approx. 50 THB)